Job Summary: Responsible for household services provided to a person who is unable to perform these activities due to illness, disability, or physical condition
Mount Olivet Rolling Acres – MORA – is a diverse and inclusive nonprofit that has supported adults, seniors and children with developmental disabilities, behavioral health needs as well as age-related and chronic medical conditions for over 50 years in the Twin Cities metro.
An array of services: Adult Day Services, Contracted Case Management, Community Supports, over 30 Residential Homes, Respite, Therapeutic Recreation, Training for Guardians & Families, and a unique therapeutic Summer Camp for Youth with Autism. Our Metro Crisis Coordination Program (MCCP) offers a safety net of crucial and cost-effective services for adults and children.
Pay: $14.00 DOQ, Retention Bonus $1500 for full time or $750 for part time paid out over one year.
Essential Job Functions and Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Laundry, including washing, drying, folding and putting away
- Housekeeping, including vacuuming, dusting, mopping, scrubbing, disinfecting, sweeping, and general household cleaning
- Reads and follows company policies and procedures
- Works harmoniously with and shows due respect for other employees, supervisors, vendors and clients
- Performs other duties as assigned with flexibility to the hours & at times hours need some flexibility to fulfill job requirements
- interest/experience in working with persons with Developmental Disabilities
- must pass Department of Human Services background check and maintain “qualified” status
- must not be excluded from working in government health programs by the Office Of Inspector General
- must be able to successfully complete company’s basic job skills assessment
- Must have a valid current driver’s license and must have vehicle insurance as required by state law
Benefits: Full time employees receive a comprehensive and competitive benefit package, including:
- Medical insurance with company sponsored health reimbursement account and health savings account
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance; employee, spouse and children’s coverage options
- Long-term disability and short-term disability
- Flexible spending; medical and dependent care
- 403b retirement plans that match after 1 years of employment
- Paid time off up to three weeks annually which increases after the first year of employment
- Opportunity for usage of our private vacation property west of Duluth (McGregor, MN)
- Awards for outstanding employee performance and promotion opportunities
- Generous tuition reimbursement and scholarship opportunities!
- Many opportunities for advancement. Mount Olivet Rolling Acres promotes from within
Cherishing the big-hearted heritage of our beginnings, we actively advocate for equity and inclusion for the individuals we serve and for our employees. Healthy. Happy. Human. Join us. MORAcares.org/careers/
Mount Olivet Rolling Acres is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.