Job Summary: Provides contracted case management services for Dakota County clients-hiring for DD/CADI as a Case Manager.
Mount Olivet Rolling Acres – MORA – is a diverse and inclusive nonprofit has supported adults, seniors and children with developmental disabilities, behavioral health needs as well as age-related and chronic medical conditions for over 50 years in the Twin Cities metro.
An array of services: Adult Day Services, Contracted Case Management, Community Supports, over 30 Residential Homes, Respite, Therapeutic Recreation, Training for Guardians & Families, and a unique therapeutic Summer Camp for Youth with Autism. Our Metro Crisis Coordination Program (MCCP) offers a safety net of crucial and cost-effective services for adults and children.
Schedule: 40 hours, M-F daytime/business hours.
Salary: $50,442 annually. Plus a strong benefit package.
Key Duties and Responsibilities as a Case Manager:
- Effectively engage individuals and families to assess and evaluate needs and strengths, including safety and risk of individuals receiving services.
- Assist in identifying potential providers and collaborate with agencies and clients to determine eligibility, need, and level of service for identified clients.
- Construct and implement a Community Support & Services Plan (CSSP) within the county approved allocation, which includes necessary assessments, defines goals and objectives, and provides for the direction of service.
- Coordinate and provide direct services and advocacy to clients and families.
- Assist the person in accessing services.
- Facilitate access to and integrate community resources on behalf of the client.
- Review, evaluate, document and monitor progress toward goals and objectives in the CSP/ISP ongoing and annually.
- Maintain and apply knowledge of relevant policies, procedures and statutes, and professional practice in the provision of case management services.
- Complete agency, state, and federal required documentation as related to client activity according to mandated timelines.
- Verify that all service providers are enrolled with the Minnesota Department of Human Services.
- Respond to all Vulnerable Adult or Child Protection reports in a timely manner of receipt of report. All responses will be documented in the client file and available for Hennepin County review upon request.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a major in social work, psychology, special education, nursing, sociology, or a closely related field.
- One year of experience with persons with developmental disabilities or a related condition; QDDP status, individuals with mental health or the aging population.
- Proven skills and knowledge of the MN service delivery system for persons with intellectual or developmental disabilities
- Licensed Social Worker or qualified as a Social Worker under the Minnesota Merit system.
- Proven interpersonal skills
- Must pass Department of Human Services background check and maintain “qualified” status
- Must not be excluded from working in government health programs by the Office Of Inspector General
- Must be able to successfully complete company’s basic job skills assessment
- If using own vehicle for company business, must have a current valid driver’s license and must have insurance as required by state law
- Must understand the person-centered process
- Must complete/record at least 20 training hours annually in the area of case management, developmental disabilities or related conditions
Benefits: Full time employees receive a comprehensive and competitive benefit package, including:
- Medical insurance with company sponsored health reimbursement account and health savings account
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance; employee, spouse and children’s coverage options
- Long-term disability and short-term disability
- Flexible spending; medical and dependent care
- 403b retirement plans that match after 1 years of employment
- Paid time off up to three weeks annually which increases after the first year of employment
- Opportunity for usage of our private vacation property west of Duluth (McGregor, MN)
- Awards for outstanding employee performance and promotion opportunities
- Generous tuition reimbursement and scholarship opportunities!
- Many opportunities for advancement. Mount Olivet Rolling Acres promotes from within
Cherishing the big-hearted heritage of our beginnings, we actively advocate for equity and inclusion for the individuals we serve and for our employees. Healthy. Happy. Human. Join us. MORAcares.org/careers/
Mount Olivet Rolling Acres is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.