Job Summary: Provide a safe facility, grounds, and vehicles for clients to live and staff to work. Promptly respond to work orders for repairs, adaptations, and preventative maintenance. Assist and work with co-workers on projects as the Maintenance Coordinator.
Mount Olivet Rolling Acres – MORA – is a diverse and inclusive nonprofit that has supported adults, seniors and children with developmental disabilities, behavioral health needs as well as age-related and chronic medical conditions for over 50 years in the Twin Cities metro.
An array of services: Adult Day Services, Contracted Case Management, Community Supports, over 30 Residential Homes, Respite, Therapeutic Recreation, Training for Guardians & Families, and a unique therapeutic Summer Camp for Youth with Autism. Our Metro Crisis Coordination Program (MCCP) offers a safety net of crucial and cost-effective services for adults and children.
Pay Range: $16.00 – $24.50 DOQ; $1,500 Retention bonus for full time paid out over one year.
Key Duties and Responsibilities of the Maintenance Coordinator:
- Organize and prioritize work orders
- Coordinate with other service areas
- Complete check lists
- Make necessary purchases
- Ability to work with Directors when needed
- Teach staff skills when appropriate
- Maintain current buildings and equipment
- Perform preventative maintenance checklists
- Perform special projects
- Ability to problem solve the most cost-effective repair solutions
- Meet with supervisor on weekly basis to go over project’s status and work orders
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Works with co-workers in a helpful, professional and constructive manner
- Works harmoniously with and shows respect for employees, supervisors, vendors and clients
- Be part of the On-call Maintenance phone rotation
- Be in charge when Maintenance Supervisor is on leave
- Make key decisions on projects/duties when in charge
- Performs other duties as assigned
- General skills in maintenance repairs
- Experience with maintenance areas such as: grounds, auto, basic plumbing, basic electrical, power tools, patching/painting, some heavy machinery and wood work
- Leadership experience
- Concern for people and interest in human service
- must pass Department of Human Services background check and maintain “qualified” status
- must not be excluded from working in government health programs by the Office Of Inspector General
- must be able to successfully complete company’s basic job skills assessment
- if using own vehicle for company business, must have a current valid driver’s license and must have insurance as required by state law.
Benefits: Full time employees receive a comprehensive and competitive benefit package, including:
- Medical insurance with company sponsored health reimbursement account and health savings account
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance; employee, spouse and children’s coverage options
- Long-term disability and short-term disability
- Flexible spending; medical and dependent care
- 403b retirement plans that match after 1 years of employment
- Paid time off up to three weeks annually which increases after the first year of employment
- Opportunity for usage of our private vacation property west of Duluth (McGregor, MN)
- Awards for outstanding employee performance and promotion opportunities
- Generous tuition reimbursement and scholarship opportunities!
- Many opportunities for advancement. Mount Olivet Rolling Acres promotes from within
Cherishing the big-hearted heritage of our beginnings, we actively advocate for equity and inclusion for the individuals we serve and for our employees. Healthy. Happy. Human. Join us. MORAcares.org/careers/
Mount Olivet Rolling Acres is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.