Job Summary: Responsible for the development, implementation, and monitoring of the clients’ individual program plans. Provides leadership and shift supervision. Responsible for the supervision and daily operations of single/multiple sites.
Mount Olivet Rolling Acres – MORA – is a diverse and inclusive nonprofit has supported adults, seniors and children with developmental disabilities, behavioral health needs as well as age-related and chronic medical conditions for over 50 years in the Twin Cities metro.
An array of services: Adult Day Services, Contracted Case Management, Community Supports, over 30 Residential Homes, Respite, Therapeutic Recreation, Training for Guardians & Families, and a unique therapeutic Summer Camp for Youth with Autism. Our Metro Crisis Coordination Program (MCCP) offers a safety net of crucial and cost-effective services for adults and children
.Pay: $21.00-$24.00 per hour DOQ Starting, with $3.00 weekend and overnight differentials. $1500 bonus for full time paid out over one year.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- work direct care shifts as scheduled and as needed
- ensure adequate supervision of clients
- monitor household upkeep needs, daily living routine, staff schedules
- assess, develop and evaluate the individual program plans for clients
- supervise, train, support and evaluate staff
- assist with daily cares, behavioral and medical needs of clients
- liaison with day programs, counties, local community resources, parents, guardians, therapists and consultants
- coordinate all medical and psychological appointments, coordinating services with assistance from the nurse.
- lead interdisciplinary team planning
- provide leadership and shift supervision
- participate, attend and or chair committees, teams and or focus groups as needed as assigned
- ensure adequate supervision of clients, including “if your shift replacement does not arrive, you are expected to remain on shift at your worksite until a suitable replacement staff has been located and arrives to replace you.”
- work harmoniously with and shows respect for employees, supervisors, vendors and clients
- perform other duties as assigned
- complete monthly staff schedule and coordinate PPL requests
Positions that include flex hours: flexible hours are to be used based on the client needs, including but not limited to; client annual meetings, medical appointments, and day program closures. Flex time is also used to provide oversight and management of administrative tasks within the home, including but not limited to; assisting with training, house schedules as needed and onboarding employees, evaluation of employee’s performance and care for clients, house audits, licensing and other pertinent matters within the home.
- QDDP/QIDP status related to Human Services
- BA/BS degree in the Human Services field or a related field
- three or more years of experience working with persons with developmental disabilities
- proven leadership skills, prefer supervisor experience
- proven skills in behavior management techniques and skill development.
- CPR, Med Administration Certified
- post secondary education preferred but not required
- must pass Department of Human Services background check and maintain “qualified” status
- must not be excluded from working in government health programs by the Office Of Inspector General
- must be able to successfully complete company’s basic job skills assessment if using own vehicle for company business, must have a current valid driver’s license and must have insurance as required by state law.
- must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or be granted a medical or religious exemption by Mount Olivet Rolling Acres.
Benefits: Full time employees receive a comprehensive and competitive benefit package, including:
- Medical insurance with company sponsored health reimbursement account and health savings account
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance; employee, spouse and children’s coverage options
- Long-term disability and short-term disability
- Flexible spending; medical and dependent care
- 403b retirement plans that match after 1 years of employment
- Paid time off up to three weeks annually which increases after the first year of employment
- Opportunity for usage of our private vacation property west of Duluth (McGregor, MN)
- Awards for outstanding employee performance and promotion opportunities
- Generous tuition reimbursement and scholarship opportunities!
- Many opportunities for advancement. Mount Olivet Rolling Acres promotes from within
Cherishing the big-hearted heritage of our beginnings, we actively advocate for equity and inclusion for the individuals we serve and for our employees. Healthy. Happy. Human. Join us. MORAcares.org/careers/
Mount Olivet Rolling Acres is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.