Volunteering with a purpose.
Make new and lasting connections by supporting individuals with disabilities in fun and fulling ways. MORA offers a variety of flexible opportunities for individuals, families, groups, and corporate teams.
Sarah Hennes (she/her)
Volunteer & Engagement Coordinator
We’re always looking for new and exciting ideas. Reach out to our Volunteer & Engagement Coordinator if you have an idea of how you can bring your talents as a volunteer to MORA!
Current Volunteer Opportunities
Check out MORA’s new volunteer hub, Vome, and get early access to new volunteer opportunities!
Volunteer with us!
- Assist or lead activities such as crafts, games, music, yoga, and much more!
- Support individuals and staff at community outings by pushing wheelchairs, walking with clients, etc.
- Make a meal and deliver to one of our local residential homes.
- Partner with a residential home as a House Ally providing meaningful acts of support throughout the year.
- Participate in fall or spring yard clean-up at one of our residential group homes in the west metro. Help us get the yard ready for the season. Great for families, student groups, and corporate teams!
- Join us for Discover Summer Camp for Youth with Autism, June through August at our Victoria campus. Encourage youth to participate in a variety of activities from games and crafts to local field trips.
- Assist athletes at Special Olympics practices and events.
- Dig into your creative side and help us put together fun events like Halloween party, formal dances, etc.
- Join us for our some of our favorite annual events, including our annual summer carnival and picnic. Volunteer opportunities include leading a game or assisting at the food table, etc.
“Providing a weekly home-cooked meal for residents is an easy way to help MORA provide security, love, and comfort to deserving people. I simply double what I make for our family and deliver!”
– Volunteer, Amy Gammill